Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters
Let's imagine for a moment that it took 3 to concieve....
If a Lip Balm, Lip Gloss & Lip Stick got together and made a baby this product would be the outcome. 
Revlon Lip Butters have taken the beauty world by storm! A permanent part of Revlon's Spring 2012 Collection, they began their debut in late October/early November. 
It was a shy debut for them! I could not find them at any store, they were flying off the shelves! I finally snagged 6 of them mid-November! 
I LOVE them! Moisturizing, greatly pigmented & give off a nice sheen! However if you're looking for long lasting, these may not float your lip boat.
I love the packaging, the top of the tube is clear so you can see the exact color! It's not the typical lip butter/balm casing they have a very chic lipstick look to them. 
Caution: Use a light hand when applying these, if you press too hard & then twist so the product slides back down into its tube, some excess seems to spill off the side.
Available in 20 fun & yummy named shades! I currently own Berry Smoothie, Peach Parfait, Candy Apple, Lollipop, Creme Brulee & Pink Truffle. 

You can snag your own at Target, ULTA & CVS. Price Range $6-8.

Revlon has also launched Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quads & PhotoReady Mousse that I'm hoping to purchase and review soon!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love these too! I have Candy Apple and Strawberry Shortcake. I loved candy apple but strawberry shortcake seems to settle into the lines too much! I love your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete