Monday, November 21, 2011

CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor



I always swooore I would never wear lipstick. I used to dread wearing red lipstick for dance performances, it was always so drying & feathered like crazy. During one of my monthly magazine binges I saw several ads for CoverGirl's new LipPerfection Lipstick & was immediately intrigued. The ad stated that every lipstick contained a "silk renewal complex" which retains moisture in your lips, ergo, no dried up lips. CoverGirl also states that your lips will feel smooth & softer after just 7 days of using LipPerfection. So, I put them to the test.. I picked up 2 in "Hot' which is a classic red and "Spellbound" which is a hot pink fuschia with purple. It took less than 7 days for me to fall in LOVE!!! The LipPerfection's are creamy, very pigmented, long lasting & come in a wide color range. I recommend using a lip brush or a small shader brush to apply the product, applying the actual lipstick itself all over your lips may cause an overload of color. If you are a lipstick skeptic like I was I highly recommend you give these a try!! 

Price: $6
Where to Buy: ULTA, Target, Walgreens, CVS

Sign up for CoverGirl emails here & also check their website frequently because they notify when coupons for their products will be in the Sunday paper! 
  

Upcoming Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment